Sunday Jan 31st at 10pm
Online Store Open:
Drop-Off (by appointment
SOLD items only)
Tuesday Feb 9th in Concord
Wednesday Feb 10th in Mooresville
Thursday February 4th
Pick up Purchased Items:
Friday Feb 12th in Mooresville
Sunday Feb 14th
in Concord (potentially Sat the 13th instead)
Welcome to consigning with Sail Again in Mooresville (and Concord!) for our ONLINE All Season/ All Family Sail. We are thrilled that you have chosen to SAIL with us! Questions not answered here are likely answered on the "Sell Online" page! Just use the big red button.
We send emails and update this website regularly but we do MOST of our communicating via text (which you have agreed to receive) and via our Facebook Consignor Group. PLEASE have your seller number ready and request entry ASAP. CAREFULLY read instructions this season--here, on the website, in our emails & texts, and in that FB Consignor Group, particularly in light of Covid-19 and our online format. Also, if you have not, please follow us on Instagram . . .your likes, comments, tags and shares help us reach shoppers who buy your stuff!
1. Your Sail Again seller #, formatted as last initial, first initial, last 4 of phone, has the sort code built right in. Easy for you to recognize!
2.The last day to enter items with PICTURES is Sunday January 31st. Online selling days are February 4-7. Drop-off appointments for sold items are AFTER the online selling days. Express drop-off ($5 fee taken from proceeds) is Tues Feb 9th in CONCORD at Gibson Mill. Primary drop-off is Wed Feb 10th in Mooresville at 500 S. Main St. Primary pick-up of purchased items will be on Fri 2/12 in Mooresville. Drive through express pick up in Concord will likely be Sunday Feb 14th. You will tag and drop off ONLY the items that have sold! (we'll send you a list on Monday the 8th!)
3. Consignors will receive their proceeds via PayPal direct deposit within ten (10) days of the close of the Sail, to the email address they signed up with at My Consignment Manager. You are responsible for updating this address.
4. Because only sold items need be dropped off, our limits have been relaxed! All sellers may list up to 500 items in our online store. There are many new categories with a HUGE focus on clothing for the entire family, decor, TOYS and kitchen items. Shoppers are begging for large outdoor toys and ride-ons. PLEASE NOTE: this is SO important--clothing items allowed in the online portion of the sail may be any season. They will need to be on hangers and priced at $4 or more. It is assumed that all items especially clothing with be in "excellent used condition" or better.
5. There is a $2.50 tagging minimum for this event.($4 for clothing!) Please bundle your less expensive items, to accommodate these minimums. Increased limits are not a license to tag/photograph junk to sell! (leave the McDonald's toys and Dollar Store junk at home.) YOU MUST inspect your items at home and bring us your BEST!
6. HUGE CHANGE!!! We can ACCEPT nearly everything at this event. It's ONLINE!! We've got room. You will want to familiarize yourself with all the NEW family, pet, and houseware categories. Labeling things correctly helps them to sell well! ON THE SITE , broad categories will likely be: Boys, Girls, Toys, Baby, Books, Home Goods, and "More".
7. We are prohibited by law from selling anything on the recall list!
8. At express drop off we will assist you in SCANNING IN your items. You must have your sold items organized and available for inspection! Every sold item that you are bringing to drop off, should have a BUYER/SHOPPER code TAG attached. You will receive these codes and instructions for attaching them On Monday Feb 8th, well before your drop-off appointment. At regular drop-off, you will scan in your own items and place them in the correct area for our "order fillers" to sort. You will wear a mask, PARK and come inside regardless of which drop-off you select. Grouping your items AT HOME in a way that is logical to you (by item number) will make it easier for you to "pick" your sold items and get them in the car for drop off. Having them in Buyer Code order at drop-off is KEY & super helpful! MOST IMPORTANT:ONCE YOU HAVE TAKEN THE PICTURE AND ENTERED THE ITEM into the system, you have effectively placed it on the sales floor (the internet!) and you have contractually agreed to bring it to drop off IN EXCELLENT CONDITION at your drop off appointment!
9) Happy ONLINE Sailing! (Join that FB group!
& Things to Know for Sellers 2021