Want to Shop Early?!?!
How about First?
You'll find all the deets on that here! You just need to decide HOW early you want to shop, and what you are willing to do to get in the door FIRST!!! There are AT LEAST 9 opportunities to shop BEFORE THE PUBLIC at every SAIL! What? Yes, it's true! (The times listed are for our flagship, Mooresville Sail. (Cabarrus/Rowan --that's 1109 S. Main St in LANDIS info is in green).
1) JOIN OUR CREW! Our 5-shift (15 hour) crew members shop BEFORE EVERYONE. There are always a few shifts available. Mooresville crew members shop on Wednesday afternoon March 4th. Shopping times vary based on your number of shifts. Landis crew shops on Thursday afternoon February 20th
2) SIGN ON AS A SAILOR! Consign with us! Our consignors shop on Wednesday evening March 4th, and they get all that clutter out of their house besides! Registration is just $15 in Mooresville . Use the Register Here button to get started. Landis sailors shop on Thursday Feb 20th right after our crew!
3) BUY A TICKET!!! Woop! Woop! Want the earliest possible shopping time after our consignors & crew?!? Buy your $12 ticket to our "Shop Like a Sailor" Sneak Peek Sale. The ticket gets you in the door at 7pm on Wednesday March 4th in Mooresville . .. there's an option for discounted tickets and a shopping bag for you and friend too! (tickets go on sale in January)
4) BE A GOOD COOKIE! Buy a bag/ticket for $10 or donate $7 to Cookies for Kids Cancer by paying at the door and shop with us at 2 pm on Thursday March 5th in Mooresville! There are lots of cancer survivors on our team and this is how we give back! Every season we donate thousands of dollars to CFKC because YOU want to shop early. Just come on out and get in line with your $7 It's only $5 in Landis and shopping is at 6:00 pm on Thursday February 20th.
5) ADD A BABY TO YOUR FAMILY! New & Expecting Parents and Grand Parents can reserve a free ticket to shop at 3 pm on Thursday March 5th! Why, you ask, do we have a special time just for them? Well . . .our consignors bring us tons of teeny tiny outfits, strollers, pack-n-plays and other baby equipment. New Mommas (and especially Grand-Mommas) love to buy the stuff that the rest of you don't need anymore. See you Landis peeps on Thursday afternoon!
6) BE SOMEBODY'S HERO! At 4:30 on Thursday we say "Thank You" to our Hometown Heroes! Do you have a Super Power? Is there a Teacher, Fireman, Police Officer, Soldier, Medic, Nurse or other First Responder in your family? Yes? Then you can resevere your spot at our Heroes Sale! You must be registered and show your ID (or a pic of your spouse's ID) to enter! Thursday in Landis too!
7) BEFRIEND A CONSIGNOR! This one is a secret . . . .are you friends with one of our consignors? Ask them about our Friends of Consignors Invitation Only Appointment Shopping Time. It's a chance for THEM to share their favorite sale with YOU, the community. The times aren't publicized. We don't have it every season, and when we do, it's invitation only. Who do you know that can get you on the list? Surely you know SOMEONE who connected you to this page . . We don't host a FOC presale in Landis y'all BUT . . . each of our consignors/crew gets to invite one person to join them at our consignor shopping time! Hint hint: WHO do you know?
8) JOIN A FB MOMS/BST GROUP! First thing Friday morning, March 6th we're hosting a Mom's Group Meet Up! Join other Moms for coffee, donuts, and SHOPPING! New to the area? It's a great place to put the face with the name of all those Moms you chat with online! Join us as 9:00 am. Invite your whole group to join you! Sign ups coming soon! (or just come on & register on site!
And . . .get ready for some SERIOUS EARLY SHOPPING opportunities going forward. In 2018 we introduced THE GOLDEN TICKET!It's a permanent ticket for early early early shopping! How do you qualify? That's a secret . . .Come to the SAIL and find out! Last year we introduced the BIG BLUE BAG and in 2020 we've got big plans to help you fill them up! The BAG itself is your ticket/reservation for Thursday shopping in Mooresville!