You'll find all the deets on that here! You just need to decide HOW early you want to shop, and what you are willing to do to get in the door FIRST!!! There are AT LEAST 9 opportunities to shop BEFORE THE PUBLIC at every SAIL! What? Yes, it's true! (The times listed are for our flagship, Mooresville Sail. (Landis times are in green).
1) JOIN OUR CREW! Our 5-shift (15 hour) crew members shop BEFORE EVERYONE. There are always a few shifts available. You can REGISTER HERE and sign up for one (or 5!). Crew members shop on Wednesday afternoon September 11th. Shopping times vary based on your number of shifts. (Thursday August 22nd in Landis)
2) SIGN ON AS A SAILOR! Consign with us! Our consignors shop on Wednesday evening Sept 11th, and they get all that clutter out of their house besides! Registration is just $15 in Mooresville ( FULL AT THIS TIME) and $10 in Landis . Use the Register Here button to get started. (Thurs August 22nd in Landis)
3) BUY A TICKET!!! Woop! Woop! Want the earliest possible shopping time after our consignors & crew?!? Buy your $12 ticket to our "Shop Like a Sailor" presale HERE. The ticket gets you and a friend in the door at 7pm on Wednesday September 11th . .. there's an option for discounted tickets and a shopping bag for you and friend too! (tickets are on sale NOW)
4) BE A GOOD COOKIE! Buy a ticket HERE or Donate $7 to Cookies for Kids Cancer by paying at the door and shop with us at 2 pm on Thursday September 12th in Mooresville! There are lots of cancer survivors on our team and this is how we give back! Every season we donate thousands of dollars to CFKC because YOU want to shop early. Just come on out and get in line with your $7 (In Landis, it's just $5 for 5pm shopping on Thursday August 22nd! If you don't qualify for one of the other shopping times, you can still shop early by paying $5 at the door or grab your ticket HERE)
5) ADD A BABY TO YOUR FAMILY! New & Expecting Parents and Grand Parents can Get your free ticket HERE to shop at 3 pm on Thursday September 12th! Why, you ask, do we have a special time just for them? Well . . .our consignors bring us tons of teeny tiny outfits, strollers, pack-n-plays and other baby equipment. New Mommas (and especially Grand-Mommas) love to buy the stuff that the rest of you don't need anymore.(New & Expecting parents & grandparents shop at 5 pm on Thursday August 22nd in Landis--Grab your ticket HERE. You can register and shop early at both)
6) BE SOMEBODY'S HERO! At 4 'oclock on Thursday we say "Thank You" to our Hometown Heroes! Do you have a Super Power? Is there a Teacher, Fireman, Police Officer, Soldier, Medic, Nurse or other First Responder in your family? Yes? Then you can register HERE for our Heroes Presale! You must be registered and show your ID (or a pic of your spouse's ID) to enter! (In Landis that time is 5 pm on Thurs August 22nd Register HERE)
7) BEFRIEND A CONSIGNOR! This one is a secret . . . .are you friends with one of our consignors? Ask them about our Friends of Consignors Presale. We offer this presale as a chance for THEM to share their favorite sale with YOU, the public. The times aren't publicized. We don't have it every season, and when we do, it's invitation only. Who do you know that can get you on the list? Surely you know SOMEONE who connected you to this page . . (it's ON y'all in Mooresville and in Landis, either become a consignor yourself or get one to invite you!)
8) JOIN A FB MOMS/BST GROUP! First thing Friday morning, September 23rd we're hosting a Mom's Meet Up! Join other Moms for coffee, donuts, and SHOPPING! New to the area? It's a great place to put the face with the name of all those Moms you chat with online! Join us as 9:00 am. Invite your whole group to join you! Sign ups coming soon! (or just come on and register on site!
And . . .get ready for some SERIOUS EARLY SHOPPING opportunities going forward. Last year we introduced THE GOLDEN TICKET!It's a permanent ticket for early early early shopping! How do you qualify? That's a secret . . .Come to the SAIL and find out!
Want to Shop Early?!?!
How about First?